Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured i would go ahead and make a thread for pictures and chat about the wilmington meet so the people who have never been to one can see what its all about.
this is us directly after we got to the mall in wilmington waiting on stragglers.

here are the stragglers we picked up

we all rolled the caravan down to oak island on the beach

we all hung out on the beach for awhile and dispersed after a few hours. i stayed another night and went out again the next day for more sight seeing. we tried to all get into fort caswell the day before but couldnt but guess who got a free pass to poke around the next day[idea]
fort caswell church

the hostpital

some of the camoflauged bunkers

on the way out i stopped at the oak island lighthouse for a photo. you can barely see my car in the bottom left. look how tiny it is in comparison!

decided to go north up the coast for awhile and stopped at the battleship memorial. if you can zoom in enough you can see that this ship sank nearly 2 dozen japanese warships during world war 2. they get a japanese flag for ever ship they sink.

then the coast guard showed up out there for some reason... i swear i didnt do it.

here is one of the props from the ship. this is one of 3 if im not mistaken

and that was pretty much it for me as far as all the pics that i took. after we left the battleship we were going up to jacksonville to the dragstrip when we hit rain. called ahead to see if they were open for test and tune and sure enough they were closed for the day due to rain so we went to fort bragg in fayetteville to pay a visit to a few of our friends in the military and came on home. if any1 else has any pics they want to put up then lets see them. i know some1 has some good pics because i distinctly remember seeing some1 standing out of the sunroof taking pictures while we were rolling to oak island from wilmington at 70+mph

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice pics Chase, I'm glad you guys had a good meet. You say someone was standing up in the sunroof taking pictures? I've taken some video out the sunroof, but I'm not brave enough to take pictures at 70mph!!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts