Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
thats sweet! how much did it run you? i think im going to hve to get that done since i just had my svt front repaired and repainted last summer

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
wow its completely unnoticeable, does it look that good in person? and x2 on how much that costs and where do you get them put on

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks like a great install usally with these bras you can only notice a small line on the hood and fenders where the bra stops great investiment to stop stone chips Is this the 3M clear bra?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
wow that looks like it takes MAJOR patience to install that. How much did that run for the whole deal? looks really good tho. you can't even notice.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey Tom, I guess if they can put the clear bra on that bumper they can put it on about anything. It looks good in the pics so how does it look in person? I wonder what it will look like six months to a year down the road. Was that 3M material that was applied? I have the 3M laminex on my fog light and it has held up very well to the elements for four years.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
wait!!!!!!! where did it go???

jk, looks great!

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
sweet! I def need that!

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, a custom job like this would set you back about $500. However if you don't have an aftermarket bodykit it would cost anywhere between $350-400. Regardless its definitely worth the money and you can barely see any lines. It took him about 5 hours to do my car.

Yes its 3M.

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow. thats niiice. where would we go to get this done?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
wow tom thats sick!

·
Registered
427 Posts
great job, it looks really sharp and clean!

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
looks great, but will you ever get the Shine out of the cover as you would regular paint?
Definitely. You're actually supposed to wax the film to prevent UV damage and keep it pliable. I have it on my headlights, and a friend has it on his R32's front bumper.

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Looks good, maybe Ill do that to my Roush bumper when I get it painted and installed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts