Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, me wiping out at a high rate of speed

Second, me posting fasted time of the day for DSP and all classes under on street tires.

And Pictures of the car

Suspension mods:
H&R race springs matched with Koni adjustables
Front and rear Eibach Sway bars with Mogg endlinks, and all the poly mounts
Front and rear stress bars

Brakes:
Hawk HPs with Centric disks (not great for daily use)

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
i see your front Pcola. Where was this at? I may be home for christmas. We should meet up sometime

Some good videos

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see your front Pcola. Where was this at? I may be home for christmas. We should meet up sometime

Some good videos
This is at Brookley Field in Mobile, AL. Great course. How long has it been since you have lived in Pcola?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you talking about my first run in the video with the two runs? I hit the last cones in the slalom on the first run. You can see them down when I pass through the slalom again. Over then that I didnt hit any even when I wiped out. Luckily I didnt hit any cones with my 38 sec time. That was the second fastest time for street tire. I was very happy with the results.

Forgot to add that I got a rerun after the wipeout because the course had 4 cones that were off even at the finish as you can see when I drive through to trip the timer.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I lived in pcola 2000-2007 since I've joined the service I've been in and out.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Nice vids and photos.

Wow, they let you just write your class and number on the window?! They wouldn't tolerate something like that in our region.

-Ray-

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice vids and photos.

Wow, they let you just write your class and number on the window?! They wouldn't tolerate something like that in our region.

-Ray-
That seems strange to me. Why do they not allow it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts