Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie with a 2008 ford focus se. I would appreciate a [PICTURE of the fuse block in the cabin. It seems same year locations on the 2008 vary from under steering wheel to side kick panel. Where is it? Regards, Abe G

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
There are only two fuse blocks. One under the hood by the battery, and one by your left knee in the driver seat.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
help need picture! 2008 inside fuse block

Thanks for your prompt replies! STILL NOT ABLE TO LOCATE FUSE PANEL? I removed the panel under the steering wheel and found steel plate blocking further access. I am frustrated by what seems to be a simple question. Where is fuse block in cabin? I note the location of a panel in kick panel left lower side but have not removed it waiting for confirmation of proper location. thanks for your patience, Regards, Abe G

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks for your prompt replies! STILL NOT ABLE TO LOCATE FUSE PANEL? I removed the panel under the steering wheel and found steel plate blocking further access. I am frustrated by what seems to be a simple question. Where is fuse block in cabin? I note the location of a panel in kick panel left lower side but have not removed it waiting for confirmation of proper location. thanks for your patience, Regards, Abe G
I'll post one in a minute, get back to ya.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
Alrighty, yes I know the photos aren't the best but I apologize, it's cold, lol. uploadfromtaptalk1449118838191.jpg the first photo with the red circle, that handle / lip is on the plastic directly below the steering wheel. Just pull that straight down, after it comes off the fuse box is on the far left side as seen here uploadfromtaptalk1449118902279.jpg hope this helps, if you need more photos let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
cabin fuse box 2009

Finally! Much thanks to BTB! Pictures show locations (extreme left above kick panel) Looks like real hard to get to. Hope this helps others! Regards, Abe G

1 - 8 of 8 Posts