Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the DIY kit with manifold , piping , intercooler , both down pipes and LARGE 31x8x3.5 intercooler

This is the hard part of making a turbo kit for the Zetec engine now made easy and affordable , when installed looks very clean and like Factory

Tom

·
Registered
341 Posts
Tom did I see one of these on Ebay?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i found a used turbo mani and downpipe off of a euro RS for CHEAP!

im debating to build around that^ or just to get the diy kit

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Looks like a great place to start...how do you determine what turbo's will fit?

·
FF Affiliate
31,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This manifold (SPA) will take any T3 Turbo , for 675.00 I will add a turbo that will fit right and that has the v-band properly welded on to work with the v-band type down pipe

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
That looks really nice Tom

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looks real good Tom, I cant tell by the picture is the wastegate downpipe a solid pipe or did you make it a slip fit to make it easier to align?

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Wow Tom, great job. And the price in my opinion is on target. To bad I'm not a zetec guy, but I'm nearly finished with all my welding, and Imma duratec guy anyway.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Me likey I wish I could afford one.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
i got some "stuff" to take care of then i might have to start to save up for this
and the other $hit i will need...maybe after i get a new clutch,not that i need one but if i go FI then i want a diff. clutch

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
would you mind showing us a picture of the turbo you're selling and the specs on it, please?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts