Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE PICTURE GIVE NO JUSTICE TO THE LOOK OF THE HEADLINER IT IS WAY DARKER AND LOOKS GREAT. DONT MIND THE BROKEN OH-$HIT BAR I BROKE IT AFTER THE CRASH.

I KNOW I KNOW I NEED TO CLEAN MY CAR.
IT IS ON MY LONG TO DO LIST.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks really good, now do the pillars visors handles and ring around the light and it will look bomb... i did mine and i LOVE it!

what did you use? i used micro suede

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
sweet..lol looks good

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I think it looks like it belongs in a mid 70's Lincoln, and in some Blacksploitation movie.
but maybe its just the pic.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is the picture i had to cover my airbag til i get a new one. damn thing are expensive i will take a plain picture of it and one with flash

i dont like it but i am waiting to get a new air bag

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
yeah it was just the pic, i like the first pic of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah thats how it all looks i like it its so silky smoooofffff

·
Registered
758 Posts
Eh, not my cup of tea, but looks like you enjoy it, and I can respect the craftmenship! Although, i'd really not suggest keeping it covering the airbag, unless you plan on not using the airbag, i'd hate for the airbag to fail in a crash for the sake of looks....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Eh, not my cup of tea, but looks like you enjoy it, and I can respect the craftmenship! Although, i'd really not suggest keeping it covering the airbag, unless you plan on not using the airbag, i'd hate for the airbag to fail in a crash for the sake of looks....
I think he used that to cover his blown bag. He plans on eventually getting a new one, which I don't think he is going to cover.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hell no i think it looks gay but i dont have the material to make it look stock for now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts