Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
the car looks great! cant believe you did it all yourself! i like your tail lights, where did you get em and how much?
also car needs a drop like yesterday!!!!!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
ooo airbags....also tint the tails so it can sickly blend in with the black. also u could have painted the rear trim hatch piece also. but by far thats a bad ass job.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice job on the shaved handles. next: tinted windows!

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
really nice job dude

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks great! Glad to hear you did the work yourself! I dont care too much for the tails, but hey, to each his own right? Everything else looks great!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
definitely one of a kind! great job

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
looks nice without door handles

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is a base coat clear coat. there is 4 coats of color and 7 coats of clear. for the colors i picked an intense blue met/pearl and just black for the top add my own blue pearl. to awnser some of the questions i bought my taillights off ebay and with some modifacations got them to fit the bulbs. i only paint for fun i could work at a shop but naw. i had to cut off the whole front clip and re-weld a new one on. the frame was to tweeked it was not repairable.

more pictures

if you guys want to see bigger pictures of my car check out my cardomain site
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3224545

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I like the look , makes it stand out unlike my boring Cd silver :(...

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
nice ride!!
Shaved handles are in the plans for my sedan, i think its such a hot look!!

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
I love the paint, i would do a few diff things with the car but its not mine. Looking good!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I like the line you used for the separation of the colors. It looks good the way you curved it over the front fender. Some I've seen are too high, I like it close to the wheelwell.

·
Registered
406 Posts
why didnt you do something with the holes where the moldings sit before you painted it[scratch] just wondering why but it does look good and is def different

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
WOW! Smokin! See another two tone scheme I've never seen. Looks incredible.

You did a great job!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts