Focus Fanatics Forum banner

F2 RS Standard Body Kit or F2 RS Wide Body Kit?

• Standard

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Widebody

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone had pics of their Focus's with a Widebody Kit on it. I already 4got the name of the kit, but its on that site i think named f2focus....something like that.

I just wanted to see if there are any members here who have updated pics of that kit in widebody that i could look at. I currently own a 2006 Focus Zx5. I have only put 10% tints and 18" rims on it so far. Working on ordering the springs from Steeda in a few days. But i haven't quite made up my mind on whether to get the regualr kit or the widebody?

i do have a friend here that can help me with installing either one since i hear the widebody takes alot more installing time.

If anyone can chip in with pics, that will be greatly appreciated. Thank you![:)]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
WOW! Sweet ride Kickstar. I swear that just about convinces me to get the widebody. Here on Maui, there is hardly anyone with modded Focus's period. Especially for show. (There is maybe 2-3 Focus's for mainly racing, but not many for show and go)

So even tho i read around the forums about this kit being very popular in the mainland, not so when it comes to my island of Maui.

Nice pics again Kickstar, your doing one hell of a job.

Btw, did you say you needed to drop your car? Are you saying you haven't got springs yet? Still looks good.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yeah, i havn't gotten springs yet, don't let those pics fool you! thanks for the compliment. i hate EVERYONE telling me to drop it and get spacers, I know this, i just gotta wait for money. i am very happy with the kit, very very good fitment.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
terri, you really need to drop it (like it's hot [rofl]), and get some spacers ASAP. [:D]

sorry girl, it actually looks damn good right now.What wheels are those?

·
Registered
264 Posts
mauisean007

sorry to go off thread... But mid to late 07 ill be there hopefully... Might try transfering to 25th LID down there... get the focus shipped there and have a blast for two years... hahaha who knows though.

Smitty

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I<3myFocus said:
I never really see the Quwhees kit. It's not really my cup of tea anyway, but it would look alot better if it had much wider wheels, or spacers, or something.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Quwhees was the the first wide body kit on the market I saw the prototype on a eclipse then the focus, thought it looked badass in black, but Im now into the euro Rs look to much work putting it all together fiberglasing everything so it looks clean,and most people dont like the look I hear...But I still do goood job.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I really like the like the look of a wide body kit but most are too ricer. My only reason for getting one though would be to get fatter tires. I'll go with the RS kit when I do

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.