Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of them. :D

Again but with no flash... I know you can't see shit but I love it! LMAO!

Murder black front end FTW!!

Lighting came out weird in this one but F' it I LOVE IT!! haha...

She loves the stang and was kind enough to even model next to it for me... This was her omg your such a dork expression...

Gotta love living in FL! Pier 60 @ clearwater beach during sunset...

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
90 Posts
pop the hood scoop out and paint it, keeps from having to put back-to-black on it all the time.

same can be said for the "brake" ducts. actually need to do mine... :)

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Lol. About ur gf thinking ur a dork. My wife does the same with me.

I really like ur sunset shot.

Ray
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words! And ya I think the sunset shot came out pretty sweet too! The D5000 is 12.3 mega pixels BTW... But the several lenses she has for it are just disgusting! lol

Nice photos dude, but I disagree with the wheels, the FR500 are the best wheels on a mustang. I wish the made them in 4x108.
These wheels are one of my favorites for this "New edge" body style when it comes to a factory/production" wheel... but once you get in the wider 18x10.5's sizes the BULLIT wheels kinda start to look silly IMO.

My plans are to eventually go with a set of the 18" STEALTH (BLACK) FR500's to keep the black theme going strong with 18x10.5/315 rear's.

Car is stock with the exception of a BBK CAI, Just bought a catless (o/r) bbk x pipe and am now just trying to decide on a catback exhaust so I can just do the whole exhaust all at once... lol

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Sick mustang! and great pics of the beach!

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
next time i would suggest a tripod so you dont have to use flash. but i love the pics. good job.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sick mustang! and great pics of the beach!
Thanks! congrats again on the new ride!

next time i would suggest a tripod so you dont have to use flash. but i love the pics. good job.
Ya I'm actually planning a day on detailing both of our rides (her's: 09' Mazda 3 5dr) and my stang... wash/polish/wax and I'm going to take some pics of both rides with a much more prepared setting by the causeway or something...

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
Your sunset shot is good, but alas, it is tilted. Straighten in post processing.

Black cars are among the hardest to shoot. All detail gets lost in the sea of black.

Your lighting came out weird on #3 because something was in the way of the flash.

Thanks! Ya I'm really jealous of my girl's camera. The pics it takes are just incredible...
The camera doesn't take incredible pics, the photog does. Always remember that.

Keep shooting.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your sunset shot is good, but alas, it is tilted. Straighten in post processing.

Black cars are among the hardest to shoot. All detail gets lost in the sea of black.

Your lighting came out weird on #3 because something was in the way of the flash.

The camera doesn't take incredible pics, the photog does. Always remember that.

Keep shooting.
Eh.... I just take pics and however they come out is how they come out... forgive me for the quality of the lighting or pics... we were just hanging out partying on the beach so I wasn't in the best camera taking shape! lol

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! And ya I think the sunset shot came out pretty sweet too! The D5000 is 12.3 mega pixels BTW... But the several lenses she has for it are just disgusting! lol

These wheels are one of my favorites for this "New edge" body style when it comes to a factory/production" wheel... but once you get in the wider 18x10.5's sizes the BULLIT wheels kinda start to look silly IMO.

My plans are to eventually go with a set of the 18" STEALTH (BLACK) FR500's to keep the black theme going strong with 18x10.5/315 rear's.

Car is stock with the exception of a BBK CAI, Just bought a catless (o/r) bbk x pipe and am now just trying to decide on a catback exhaust so I can just do the whole exhaust all at once... lol
Do a set of Roush side pipes. Those sound amazing on a mustang. If your into loud.[headbang]

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do a set of Roush side pipes. Those sound amazing on a mustang. If your into loud.[headbang]

Those are cool, but personally I like the look of some 3"-3.5" Stainless tips out the rear... and with the car being black I couldn't do it any other way! [:D]

Trust me though... a catless BBK X pipe and some flowmasters will be pretty loud lol...

Example: [popcorn]

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Nice ride Steven. I like the way the Mach lip and Bullitt wheels look on the New Edge.

Very clean.
Tell your girl to not sweat it. Its just as much about her as it is the car.

Keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts