Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I only have one picture of my car with the HID fogs but they DO NOT look like HID because of the dan flash on the camera... but there are also some cool pics of my friends Ranger. Same motor as the Focus but turned sideways to power the rear wheels...duh...LOL
Also there are some pics of the fugly Matrix, the guy that thinks it faster than an ST... [rofl]

Here they are...

And he says that this isn't a fart can...

And my crappy pic of my HID fogs...

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
so.. that ranger... kinda looks like ass... lol.. whoever did the front fenders didnt space them, and the spacing is off at the doors, and where the lights are... sorry to nag. its just annoying...

other than that... cool!

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where else would u suggest putting the lights... and they had just put the fenders on so thats why it isn't spaced exactly the same.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
nooo.. i meant the lights on the body, not the 3 fogs in the center.. but i didnt know they just put the panels on though.. that explains more then :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ranger looks like it could drive over you for making fun of it. Get the fenders and everything lined up, no big deal. Wish my Ranger looked half as good (mine has those delightful bubble graphics all over the place)

What size wheel/tires does that beast run? I'm looking to go with a 10" wheel running 33" sand tires for beach runs at the lake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts