Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p.s. let me know if the pics dont show up, this is the first time ive used imagestation to link pics

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i thought the zx3's came with the 16 inch wheels? are you going to have to put the stock intake back on for your emision test? looks good

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wheels are 15's, i got the base model, so maybe different models have different wheel sizes?
as far as the emission test goes, i have a buddy who owns a smog shop so i get tested as much as i want for free. i also have cat-back exhaust so im not sure if ill pass with the intake on or off. im also planning on getting a header soon, then ill just throw all hopes of passing smog out the window [:D]

·
Registered
565 Posts
vanace said:
are you going to have to put the stock intake back on for your emision test? looks good
i have intake and exhaust and i passed emissions w/ flying colors last month.

·
Registered
875 Posts
CLEAN. I likey.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love the intake, i think it was worth the wait. the car accelerates out of first gear so much quicker, and it sounds mean when you step on it.
i dont like the 15's either, but i dont have any empty credit cards to but new wheels with [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like it. Those dark windows add a nice touch. I think that those stock wheels look nice on your car.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks great. what % tint did you get? i love the dark look on the dark color cars

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually im not really sure what the % is on the tint, when i went to the tint shop i had a choice of light, dark, and limo. i picked limo all the way around.

@focuz- i can understand what your saying, i wasnt too keen on the look at first, but i wanted something different then most cars. but ive grown to like it [:D]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, its pretty illegal here too. but i havent had any probs yet.
::knocks on wood::

1 - 20 of 26 Posts