Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm finally getting around to posting pics of my Focus, It's a work in progress, unfortunately it hasn't progressed very far, lemme know what you think.

I just recently installed the clear corners, I just neet to get a grille with clear turns, and find some amber bulbs that have the chrome coating so they don't show through the clear corners, I don't know if you can see it. I remember seeing a site on here that had that sort of thing, but it's long gone. Anybody know where I may be able to find some?

This would be her backside, I'm not sure what brand the muffler is, but it was there when I bought the car, a different view is next.

I didn't realise my feet were in view when I took this but oh well. The muffler closer, carbon fiber wrapped, with a surprisingly low tone, I had a neighbor ask what I had under the hood, cause he thought I had a V8 crammed in there (I wish).

The mass of fiberglass on the dash is going to be the resting spot for my radar detector hardwired into the fusepanel, I just havent had time to finish it lately, and I painted the A/C bezels just to see how it turned out, and I know the green doesn't exactly go right now, but it eventually will.

Here's the hatch with my custom box, again not finished, still needs much sanding, and paint, but I got impatient not having any beats.

Lastly the mostly stock engine bay with the K&N SRI.

As you can see, she's mostly stock, but I love her just the same, lemme know what you think.

·
Registered
714 Posts
not a fan of the exhaust but other than that it looks good.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks good, just gotta get those lil projects finished and it'll be even nicer

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yellow-ZX3 said:
I wasn't too sure about it before I bought it, but it was a hell of deal on ebay, so I jumped on it, but when I first started it up, the sound gave me a sigh of relief and a huge smile. Although I do tend to think it's rather loud from time to time, but once I will eventually get the Powerworks and a full SVT 2.5 exhaust when funds allow, it will look much better.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Its aight.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely getting the grille with clear turns, and finishing the dash, after that, I'm not sure, possibly the SVT suspension and brakes, and my trans is trash, so I want to get a new one with lightweight flywheel, stage 2 or 3 clutch and LSD. But I have to get a job before anything can move forward.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

Bump, bump, bump,
thats the sound of the 15's
while they hitting in my trunk

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
bump bump were the kotton mouth kings and we don't give a [:)][:)][:)][:)] (or somethiong like that)

anywho, looks good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks pretty clean, definately want to see how the radar detector turns out.

BTW, your neighborhood looks like every single suburb in the Houston area.

·
Registered
930 Posts
When I saw your tag I got all excited...but *sigh*...

keep it up. You need an RS wing. :)

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
Yellow-ZX3 said:
i agree with that, its starting to come along, we all started out stock and went laong slwoly, well MOST of us did

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks pretty clean, definately want to see how the radar detector turns out.

BTW, your neighborhood looks like every single suburb in the Houston area.
Yeah, it sucks there's no such thing as a back yard around here.

When I saw your tag I got all excited...but *sigh*...

keep it up. You need an RS wing. :)
I'm not a huge fan of the RS wing, but other things have grown on me.

Someone been stealing road signs. LMAO!
One it's not stealing until you get caught [;)], second, I got arrested a couple weeks ago, and the cop went through my whole car, and didn't seem to think twice when he saw the sign.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
You really should mount your detector as high as you can, the hood can interfere with it. That is what it says in the manual to the V1.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
so far u have a nice ride there

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
looks good... you have nice plans for it so far!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts