Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my wheels mounted up about 2 weeks ago (to anyone who's been following) but finally got a chance to upload some pics today. After I got the wheels mounted up I did some photoshopping and decided to grab a carbon fibre hood (you'll see why in the pics). Unfortunatly my wife sideswipped a Civic with the car the other day but did no damage to the focus, she ended up turning out of a parking spot and clipped the guy passing by with the front wheels (very small scuff on my new wheels ARGH) but she did manage to mess up the alignment more on this later. Other than the wheel I was able to buff out the exchanged paint. Well here's the pics the last one being the photoshopped obviously, Don't mind my Porch reno in the background.

My plans for the future, lower the car which I'm doing now with the alignment, either an SVT bumper or jms front lip, paint up the C/F hood as shown and eyebrows. Lastly I be painting the rockers black after fixing some rust and I'm going to try and make it look not so obvious by adding a second thinner stripe on the bottom of the doors.

Cheers hope you like so far, Mike.

P.S. I'll put some pics up tomorrow of the car with the actual C/F hood and possibly the eyebrows painted on. I've also got some winter plans for a motor install next year, Eaton M62 supercharged Zetec FTW.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Nice! another white on gold fofo hell yeah! btw, you are missing one fog on the last pic

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice, definately like the way youre goin with it. you should get a euro grille

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The foglight is just photoshopped in place just to see if I wanted to go that route, aswell the mirror is photoshopped.

The rims are originally that colour from the factory, Rare gold euro SVT's.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well as long as all goes well I just scored a Roush bumper, so heres another photoshop with that on the car. Now I just have to find somewhere local to get some suspension. By the way is there a "How To" anywhere on removing the mirror caps so I can paint them?

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
not a fan of wagons but that is hot!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
to do the mirror covers, you need to "tilt" the lenses as far as possible down, and around to get to the tabs with a long flat head screwdriver ( at least how i did mine) and you will need to sand and prep really well to get good results

and i have allways been partial to the SVT front myself...

geee.... i miss her....

l8r, John[8D]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and i have allways been partial to the SVT front myself...
I feel the same but the Roush bumper is local so no shipping and waiting for the UPS truck. Who knows I'm not one to be easily satisfied so I may change anyways in the future (I'm already thinking of changing my wheels to RS wheels). I also just located an Eaton M62 that I'll be picking up in the next week or so.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts