Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have read my last thread about being back with pictures of my wrecked ZX3 and talk about my new SVT. Well, here she is! It has been too cold to wash her so bare with me here haha. So far just Nightshaded tails, and turn markers and custom 2.5" catback that me and my buddy fabbed up.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Aaaah. Looks like my car when i first got it, minus the nightshade and exhaust. Good to see another infra-red posting up pics. Looks good mate.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Looks good... now you just need to nightshade the grille

·
Registered
784 Posts
nice car, may be ill see you around i don't live to far from you.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Nice! Come say hi on strictlyfocused.com ... we're all NJ-based.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
very nice car man! i drive a zx4...wish it was an SVT though! any plans on modding?

also, you should buff out the oxidation on the headlights...it will brighten up the front end of your car

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys! its great to be back and to be driving that mobile. Yea the headlights kill me but i didnt have a chance to buff them out before i went back to school. Ill get it done one of these weekends.

·
Registered
432 Posts
thanks guys! its great to be back and to be driving that mobile. Yea the headlights kill me but i didnt have a chance to buff them out before i went back to school. Ill get it done one of these weekends.
i have to do mine aswell. maybe a g2g lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts