Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well It has taken me awhile to get this done.. Those who when to Focus Fest and Some GumpCrew Meets know how bad the fading was.. Now its all over..[clap]

It only Cost me 250 Bucks! Awesome Price and turned out great..
First Ill show you the hood.. The Car is Filthy because its been sitting in the Garage for over a week and wasnt washed before that in a week.

My New intake custom from [email protected] Man what a difference.. If you can get your hands on one I would do it....(and I did)

Here is the HUGE scoop off a powerstrock motor.. mounted to the lower radiator support. Sticks just bellow the bumper..

Connects right to the SVT Airbox.. WOOT..

And my stock box with a K&N panel

Thanks for Lookin.. Let me know what you think.
BTW: These were taken during Tropical Storm Fay (eyeroll)

·
Registered
142 Posts
looks good mang
thats a bad @ss hood

block off that side snorkle on the airbox so itl only suck cold air

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huge... No more heatsoak.. everything Response much better... exhaust doesnt pop as much though..

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
car looks pimp man.. i finally got my hood couple weeks ago. i like the way you can here the intake sucking in the air while driving down the road. sounds coo...just need to get something like you got there since i got a sri...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
WOW daniel that looks better then i could've possibly imagine!

now we just need to get you new headlights!

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
Huge... No more heatsoak.. everything Response much better... exhaust doesnt pop as much though..
I would say that's a good thing, unless I am mistaken the exhaust popping if because extra fuel got sent off into the exhaust manifold. So, now its all getting burned in the cylinder. Or i'm way wrong and your car is running lean. :|

What do i know, im a yankee :( lol

Still looks uber awesome though

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
sweet car man! love the hood.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'm buying the exact same hood this Thursday....It needs re cleared and I'm going to paint it the same way as you too...what kind of clear did you use or did you have a pro do it?...and how was the fit?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm buying the exact same hood this Thursday....It needs re cleared and I'm going to paint it the same way as you too...what kind of clear did you use or did you have a pro do it?...and how was the fit?
The Fit is nice.. Its a VIS... I dont know what clear he used.. I took it to a bodyshop

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
WOW daniel that looks better then i could've possibly imagine!
couldn't have said it better myself. i actually don't like those hoods. but dayum! looks great painted like that. and anything was better than the old faded look [headbang] good to see you got them to get it done.

·
Registered
900 Posts
yea the one I'm getting is VIS too...thanks thats all i wanted to know.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^As long as the Gel Coat is coming up and a Clear is going on you shouldnt have any problems..

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
LOVE the hood!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts