Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the pictures.... there are 8 of them coming so... enjoy them all

i will lower her, tint the windows, and do a headlight conversion eventually, along with a lot of engine mods as well... so in the near future she will be changed...

Comments and suggestions welcome... [thumb]

·
Registered
650 Posts
nice pics! Glad we got to put a car with the person.. no comments really... just that I would de-badge her, gives the back a smoother look... but she looks great!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no no no no.... i said I WILL... tint the windows.. dude come on... those things are a clear as freaking daylight... what are u smoking :p

i dont know if its a bosal exhaust... i bought it at a preformance shop here called RIDE... and to me it was just a custom exhaust... its a good exhaust.. very deep and low sounding.. but when it gets to over 5K RPM... it sounds kinda civic like....(i hate that) but overall good

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry man... i had to get all my pics in there... i cant help the fact that im a noobie and i dont kno how to put all my pics in just one post

so i guess everyone that posts here daily are post whores then too :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
yea, i was HOPING you had them not tinted...i don't know some asses only get like 50% tint to avoid the cops. I didn't know if you were one of those nancy's [;)]

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Yo...noobie randazzm some "asses" go legal so they don't have to pay a fine when arrested ( $150) in VA........and at the same time see the officer rip off the tint in front of you.......thus waisting the cost of the tint..........

Apparently they are more rebels in the Grand Rapids then I thought............................................................................................OK I'm done

Peace....Free Sherman Austin

1 - 20 of 37 Posts