Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, Ive never posted pics of my SVT on here, so this is what ya get. Exterior Shots, and a few 'Money Shots" of my exhaust system. later to come in a different thread in a few days is Exterior, Interior, and Underhood.

Read signature for mod list concerning the exhaust.

NEW VID!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Your car looks clean. I like your HKS catback exhaust. Is your muffler from HKS too? How much did it cost. I looking around for exhaust.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spent like 480 shipped. not many people like the style. its all HKS. Idk if they make it for the duratec or not. thanks man.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
I dig your exterior. I have the same color SVTf, but it's been under a cover for a number of months so perhaps I'm trip'n, but I think you're spoilor could be a bit more pronounced... something like an RS or even... Roush? Perhaps not that pronouced... lol..

The HKS is a bit raspy for my ears. Then again... our cars are naturally that way. I hear some company called ???Basany??? manufactures a pretty nice sound.

I'd love to hear the exhaust while you're driving. Setup the camera in the car with the windows down or duct tape it to the rear bumper or something. :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got the driving pic, well, i have it siting on a post, you dont really see much of my car, but Im hammering it, and then i cruse by. idk what my spoiler is. i always thought it was stock svt. thedriving vid is being a dil-hole to load on photobucket, so maybe it will be up tomorrow. Bassani btw. :p i didnt know they made one for our cars. i almost bought a catback for my mustang by them though.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
is your HKS system over ther rear axle? i never seen one like that. how is ground clearance on it? sounds pretty good. sweet car man![thumb]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
like you car, and if you like the HKS thats great, but last i heard it made the worst of gains on ZX3s and might even make none on the SVT, unless they changed it or somthing since then?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i love it man, hks is pimp ass, very aggressive

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
mofocus said:
like you car, and if you like the HKS thats great, but last i heard it made the worst of gains on ZX3s and might even make none on the SVT, unless they changed it or somthing since then?
way to burst the bubble[rolleyes]

·
Registered
690 Posts
gotta like the silver focus( a little biased for i have one) very nice clean look, and saw your video clip on your exhaust sounds great.[thumb]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I also love the silver focus. CD Silver is my favorite color for the SVT. As for the exhaust, it looks pretty cool, my only beef with it is that I'd like to see it fit into the exhaust cut out a little better, it just seems so low. I really like the drop on your car too, sits nicely, I do believe you convinced me to go with the sportline springs.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
lol i bet the neighborhood was lovin all of that revvin, how does it sound under a load

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
let me load another vid..its crazy..i get like a third of a mile down the road, and u can still hear it.

I want to find a hanger bushing that wioll hold it up higher, it will look better.

It does go over the axle, but the mid section past the resonator, well, i scraped once, but mmy g/f has a steep entry to her driveway anyways.

SVTGuy, we do. dont you have another friend on here with a white zx5? name is dell or somehting, right? we all ought to get together.

the neighbors, well, it was mid day, so, it didnt really bother them.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
awww the silver svt! have one myself. kinda didn't want one due to how many are around but
it's a good car. and deserves the best

·
Registered
651 Posts
Lookin' good! There's just something about that look that gets me [thumb]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
02SVTsilverstreak said:
let me load another vid..its crazy..i get like a third of a mile down the road, and u can still hear it.

I want to find a hanger bushing that wioll hold it up higher, it will look better.

It does go over the axle, but the mid section past the resonator, well, i scraped once, but mmy g/f has a steep entry to her driveway anyways.

SVTGuy, we do. dont you have another friend on here with a white zx5? name is dell or somehting, right? we all ought to get together.

the neighbors, well, it was mid day, so, it didnt really bother them.
we got a few people around here. I just ran into someone else yesterday with a black svt.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
What is the car spitting out when its running? I hope thats just condensation and not anything else... Still, sounds nice!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts