Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 zx3. Built not bought. Just a few pictures of my car. Sorry the car isn't clean. The few mods I have are; Jdm yellow fog lights, Clear corner markers, shorty antenna, cold air intake, chrome spark plug wire cover, new grill with clear lights, carbone fiber tail lights, blue led licence plate lights, zetec decals.

http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr77/CtrlAltDOIT/ZX3/?action=view&current=100_7914-1.jpg

future mods include mach 1 front lip, evo 5 rims gunmetal color, lowering springs, and borla exhaust.
Thanks for taking the time out to look at my ride.
-CtrlAltDOIT [boxface]

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
do you get any prob from the fuzz with those blue lights?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I have had them on since x-mas and I have had cops follow me several times and I have not once been pulled over for them...

ALSO!!! I forgot to ad that the rear molding on the hatch has a carbon fiber sticker on it. It actually truly looks like the whole piece is carbon fiber. I've had people stop me and ask if it was real or not.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
sweet lookin ride. needs a drop.....BADLY! and btw where did u get the cai from?

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
looks good as loudfocus said said you will love the evos...i love mine and there not even on the car yet haha

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
man ull love the borla i know ido, let me get my video up real quick and ill link it

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
ok here are the vids, this is last year without any kind of mod except my exhaust lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks and sounds good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts