1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
very sexy man. I like it a lot

·
Registered
172 Posts
Very nice, how do you like the 5%? Is it difficult at nighttime?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5% is hard to see at night just a little but not bad and during the day its fine. You get use to it. Thanks for the comments

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks really really cool

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good, but did you have a fitment issue with your left headlight? Looks like it isn't seated right.
LOL guess you noticed, that was my first try at painting my headlights and that was my first one. I left it in the oven a lil to long and it melted the mount sidewards a lil bit. I have projector headlamps right now that im doing a retro-fit on so those will be changed.

I havn't decide what wheels im going with so i just painted my hubbies, im leaning torward the eap argents right now

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
the EAP argents would look BAD ASS on that car with all the tinted stuff

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks great man. My younger bro has a sedan that color and I keep telling him
he needs to color match the grill and get black housing headlights. That looks awsome.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
That is a great color combination with the black hubcaps and the color car you have. Keep that theme if you buy rims and it'll look great.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EAPs do look good on that color, here in a link to a picture of my car (2006 Tor. Red ZX3) with the wheels on it, also with the FRPP suspension... http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2108/1802295014_367d245cb0_o.jpg
Very nice car!!!

I wanna keep the black theme going i really havnt decided yet, i kinda want something to offset it and i think the EAPs would do that. Within the next months ill will have a focussport exhaust and my projectors done (retro-fitted of course).

Again thanks for the comments!!!!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
loookin good dude! but if u get the eap's get them black or powder coat them black, it would real bad ass. but i cant wait to see the retro-fit projectors u got working on, keep us updated on that im interested.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
lookin nice man, like the painted hubbies, i think ima do that to my car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts