Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post a pic of my new car. I traded my 08 SES for this 2012 TI. Huge upgrade! I only wish it had a sunroof. But I can't complain because it was a great price and had low miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
Don't feel bad about the sunroof. Ford really messed up the headliners. There have been a lot of us that have had issues with the liner coming loose or just rattling like crazy. I had my headliner replaced twice. Given the choice again, I'd have gone without it. Folks with no sunroof aren't having any issues.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
If you're a guy who really likes a sunroof, like me, you're always going to miss not having one, and ultimately going to find a reason to trade up to another ride with a sunroof.

When I get into a car without one, I'm never really comfortable. Perhaps I'm somewhat claustrophobic, but without the roof open, or at least the upholstered panel pulled back so I can see the sky, the car just seems to close in on me.

Most of the summer, I can drive with the roof open and the a/c on. And during the winter milder temps, open the roof and put the heat on. Spring & Fall, open except during squalls.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks nice! I like your current wheels! I have the sunroof in our '14 and haven't had any rattling...at least from that area lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts