Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is water spots and all. Only "mods" so far are the clears and a shorty antenna. Next are Eibach springs and new tires. I am going to SCCA this bad boy again this year. Last year I ran H-Stock. This year I will be racing the whole season and try to get some "gold" lol. I will be moving up classes due to the suspension. I find that there is no reason yet to beef up the motor since I can pull through the corners well with the hp I got. just need to plant that power!

I know his is not the racing forum but who races SCCA and what do you do for suspension

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a pic the explains the "Focus Go Fast" Phil Long Ford decided that it was the best idea to drill holes in my hatch for there logo! Of coruse I ripped that off and put on the Go Fast sticker to avoid the ugly holes and rust!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I would have taken back my Focus and demanded that they fix the holes. Sorry just a thought. [;)]

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Good luck with SCCA.

And about those holes...man that sucks. I purposely told my dealer that if I came to pick the car up and it had any badging, holes, or stickers I wouldn't sign for it. Needless to say, it was clean. Nothing pisses me off more than dealers that put their shit on cars. If that is how they have to advertise their dealership, only God can help them.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Don't you hate the dealer stickers? I done the same as essveetee. I told them not to put there sticker on my car. Checked it out before I gave them the money.
I like your first picture. Very nice.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya it was the only blue one on the lot and I had to have it since my Exploder blew up! lol But I like the Go Fast sticker. I think it looks ok. I will get some day time ones in here today!.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I always ask the dealer how much they are going to pay me monthly to advertise for them. They always take off the dealer stickers, mud flaps, license plate holder and whatever else they decide to do.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the car seems clean. i love the color. mine is also a twilight blue and i had to have it

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
focuzdSVT said:
I always ask the dealer how much they are going to pay me monthly to advertise for them. They always take off the dealer stickers, mud flaps, license plate holder and whatever else they decide to do.
That's funny I do the same thing. They always take it off fast when I start telling them that there going to pay me for advertising

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think the dealer owes you money big time! Are they going to fill the holes for you?

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
good to see another person from CO.
i like the car, and the gofast badge.
but not phil long. i was thinking about buying my focus from them and just didnt like the salesperson. i went o'mera instead, which isnt that much better, lol. service department is a group of poorly trained monkeys.

have you had to deal with phil long's service depo? are they any good? trustworthy? pm or e-mail me if you find a good service depo please, still searching for one.

·
Registered
567 Posts
when I bought my Focus the dealer luckily they had just put their sticker on so the first thing I did when I got home was peal the damn thing off. I hate dealer stickers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts