Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guyz

pitchblackab wanted 2 c some pics of ma wing...so here you go pitch

you can order the wing at www.carcept.com (belgium) or www.carzonespecials.com (poland)

i ordered mine in poland and it came over france to switzerland...had to wait about 6 months! the thing is that you must have 3 door focus (on zx5`s it doesn`t look nice...) and the ride has to be low as hell...

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
looks nice

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sweet looking wing and i love your rims too man. I am seriously thinking about that wing in the future but, until that time come i will just watch in awe at the bada$$ stuff in europe.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks real good

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
damn you...
i love thouse rims !
you have a really nice ride man...

Joel

·
Registered
41 Posts
i dont know why noone else has asked, but what are the costs of shipping to us plus actual cost?? in dollars... and where did you get those sweetness rimz.?.?.?.?.?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Why must you make us all jealous with your cool european foci? Looks sweet as usual!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for ya nice comments...

i can`t tell you about the shippin`i really don`t know. i paid about 600 swiss francs for the wing. but that was a "friendship"-price if you know what i mean...usually the wing costs more.

but hey, i`ve seen a pic of a us-foki with this wing on. so somebody must sell them in the us of a!

hehe, it`s always like that, you would like to have an euro-wing. and i`m still dreamin`about the wingswest 3 piece wing on ma ride...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Don't bother. I emailed them both and this is what I got:

Hello,
thanks for mailing Carcept
the products you ask for do not fit the 2003 us focus.
Sorry!

Carcept

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that is such bullshit! `course the wing fits!!! you us guys just could have problem with the stock us-taillights! the wing could cover the light a bit!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I dont know, they said no so I am a little scared. I wouldn't know why it wouldnt fit.. to be honest.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they punkin`you bro!

the wing would fit perfect! it`s possible that them bumpers don`t fit a 03 foci, but the wing will fit 100percent!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dear Chris,

The carcept kit is designed on a european model.
We have fitted the roofspoiler on a us model and there was a major difference.
(mainly because of different lights)

Hoping to have you informed properly.
Kind regards,
Karin, Carcept

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, that`s what i`m talkin` `bout! just need other taillights and everything else is aiight!

·
Registered
511 Posts
So your tails (that you are trading me) will make it so that this wing will fit? You promise lol?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@ whoaizmyflow

yep. had the carzone wing on ma euro taillights bevor i got the aks altezza-lights

no problem with the lighting since the wing is made for the euro tails

peace

denis
[thumb]

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love the wing on your car, looks very sweet

1 - 20 of 46 Posts