579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car pics

i hope to have better pics this weekend after it dries up around here and i get a chance to clean the car. tell me what you think, and i hope this is in the correct forum.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
project

i can't get the right angle for the shift knob, if you do a search for "razo gt advance" you'll get a better pic. and it screw on like the stock knob so it does not come loose like the ones you install with set screws etc...the center exhaust was a custom, i all ready had a magnaflow exhaust so i just replaced the stock diffuser with the center one and had the exhaust tubing bent and welded up to fit. i will get more pics this weekend.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
project

looks like the ups guy just came also..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
project

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
project

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
project

more pics to come. got the intake a little late being valentines day and all. so going to install tomorrow and will post more then. real carbon fiber end cap, very nice....

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
project

02SVTsilverstreak, they had some DTM style dual tips with the tips turned up, not bad looking. the nicest thing about it now is every year or when ever you can go back and change the tip style... thanks for the compliments all

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
The exhaust looks dope. Also, is that real CF on that air filter? I'd love to have one of those...why? Cause it's rad!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
intake

according to K&N it is a real carbon fiber end cap on the filter. just incase you are looking for an intake i can refer you to use www.4filters.com free ground shipping and the price $230.94 was about the same price as ebay with shipping.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
intake

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
intake

·
Registered
584 Posts
Is it me, or does it seem a lil odd that the heat sheild is "sheilding" the back of the filter, not the front. The engine heat would be coming from the front of the car blowing towards the front of the filter. Would make more sense to have the heat sheild guarding the front of the filter, not the back. The cold air would be coming up from the snorkel tube which is right below the filter.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yeah, now that I think about it even more, that design is totally flawed. Look at pics of the cool flo intake from FS. The heat shield is the total opposite of this one.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
nice pics man!! Yah put more than one pic in a post though lol...you CAN do that btw ;) sweet ride and nice mods!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts