Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though it would be cool to send a picture of the focus in the snow. Anyone else got any pictures, this was took last night temp was -17 and -41 with wind chill.

·
Registered
793 Posts
brrr.... it looks cold out there, wrap old red up in a blanky!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine looks just the same, except more road salt. Same color too. How much did yall get dumped on with this last storm? We got some 6 inches yesturday.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smoknzx3 said:
Though it would be cool to send a picture of the focus in the snow. Anyone else got any pictures, this was took last night temp was -17 and -41 with wind chill.

another

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sprstu said:
Mine looks just the same, except more road salt. Same color too. How much did yall get dumped on with this last storm? We got some 6 inches yesturday.

I think it was only four inches but it's snowing again so who knows, the good thing is they don't use salt here, just sand.

Temp right now, per weather,com
-14°F
Blowing Snow and Windy Feels Like
-44°F

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PpasSFocus said:
this wasn't my car, but is a friend Sonata. Gotcha wacht the snow in the roof [:p]
Damn I'm glad it's not my focus, I guess he better break out the old brush to brush off the snow lol

·
Registered
793 Posts
looks like someone shoveled the snow onto the car!!!

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Damn.........can't wait for Spring. Compared to you we are hot and balmy at 2 degrees.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
the tropical paradise weather of buffalo is a surprising 27 degrees. For the first time in a month we've seen temps close to freezing.... It was amazing....[8] [8]

·
Registered
245 Posts
I leave Cali in 4 months to head back home to Detroit. I just can't wait to put mine through snow hell next winter[?|]

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh this place sucks ass this is what the temp is right now. I had to go plug the focus in. It's going to be real mad when I go to fire it up tomorrow.

-25°F
Blowing Snow and Windy Feels Like
-58°F

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Holy heck dude. That looks c-c-cold!

I would take some pics of mine for you right now but it's dark out, the wind is blowing and it's still snowing out. Mine's covered in snow also but not completely!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh My Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats nasty.......just seeing those pics, geez i'm glad theres no snow like that down here. worst i've seen is slight frost.
Feel sorry for u guys having to dig ur cars out!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
what sucks sometimes is getting stuck in the snow. i never had that problem in cali. it never snowed where i lived

1 - 20 of 39 Posts