Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pics of central fl cars

well i live in davenport 1 mile from i-4. i go to orlando, kissimmee, lakeland, clermont, winter haven, poinciana, lets just say i do alot of driving around central fl. i always see alot of nice focus'. and everytime i see one i wonder if they go to fj or ff. so i want to make a thread so the people from central florida can post up pics and show off their car so when we see each other on the road we know they are a fellow member or fj or ff. thanks alot. hope is not a waste of a thread.

i guess ill start lol!!!! heres my 2002 svtf

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
very nice ride you have there, i would show you pics of mine, which are on my pics gallery, but she is going through a nice make over, new front an rear bumper and full body pearl paint job....I CANT WAIT!!!
but lets see what veryone else has, im interested my self

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
I dont have photoshop to resize mine :-( I have about 40 pics of my car from different angles and from different settings on my friends camera...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just go webshots or another site that will host your pics and put up the link.

·
Registered
469 Posts
BigRed03 said:
I dont have photoshop to resize mine :-( I have about 40 pics of my car from different angles and from different settings on my friends camera...
hey rob,just go to ImageShack

and after you select the picture,you have an option to re-size before you submit[thumb]

heres mine...

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
Here's mine [thumb]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my wife has one of those dont have any pics yet but its orange with illegal tint lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here's mine, I'm in Alt. Springs. It looks a little different now since I finally got it all tinted up and HIDs installed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts