Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a couple of pics of the wifes beater.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hmmm.... not bad for a beater

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
You know that cars not going to stay that way for long.....um hun what do you think about me doing a couple of mods to YOUR car ?

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
those almost look like rims from a mazda 3 or 6. whether they are or not, idk, but they look hot as hell on the silver car.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took those off my white focus and after I did I thought they looked allot beter on hers. I am trying to get her to mod her car. She is fighting as she dosen't care about speed at all. So looks like will all be go type mods. I am going to lower it though mabye when she is at work. The only other thing I have her blessing on is a system but she only wants 2 twelves.

·
Registered
81 Posts
you need some darker tint on those windows, then it will be bad ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
brickhouseski said:
you need some darker tint on those windows, then it will be bad ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we can't have tint too dark in ohio (50% on the front sides), infact the front side windows look like thier already illegal

the back windows and the rear can be as dark as you want though :)

why is it everyone's tint looks so much darker than mine. mine's 35% all the way around (thats 35% of light coming in)

·
Registered
341 Posts
nice car

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ever thought of putting a OEM spoiler on it? It looks weird without one. At least to me it does.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The tint is 35 on the driver and passenger side windows. The rest are 20. In Ohio you can have 50 on the driver and passenger, and the rest back can be as dark as you want as long as you have driver and passenger side mirrors. Since I work in law enforcement I don't feel the need to try to do what I am not allowed to. Now as far as the other questions. I have things my wife wants done to her car. But since I bought that car and my 00 ZX3 within a week of each other a month ago I am waiting on the finances to catch up with me to be able to do it. I have a drop planed and have just about talked her into letting me put my factory spoiler on hers. That way I get the mini comando from ww I wanted. Thats where the rims came from my car. I just ordered steeda ultra lite f1 chrome rims for my white focus. Thanks for the comments.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts