Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update:I need votes for nomination for Oct. ROTM please go vote for me Thanks everyone.

Spent about six hours cleaning and waxing the car at the show, this is after i had already washed and vaced it before going. I got the Hottest Mild Ford award, I'm very pleased cause anybody that knows NCCA judging knows how hard it is to win. Not bad for a daily driver that's never been garaged.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
woooow!!! props on that car.. its hot

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hey FF's Moderators you have your Aug. ROM here, this car looks awesome, let's have some more photos, zoomed!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I love that car!!! The color, the 2-tone top, the guages, the intercooler, the wheels... it all looks great!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
That is sweet man!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
[ohcrap] Your focus is badass!![headbang] Yes i agree, next ride of the month right here assuming he gets 6 more posts.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
your rear bumper is a strange mix of SVT and euro. Where'd you get it?

I'm really... really... really glad you went with the F2focus.com kit instead of whatever you were sporting before. Why did you rear bumper have a grill?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
what wheels u got?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
boca202 said:
Hey FF's Moderators you have your Aug. ROM here, this car looks awesome, let's have some more photos, zoomed!

Once he has 50 posts he can be nominated[thumb]

Nice ride and congrats!

·
Registered
759 Posts
so shiny... looks like its made out of candy...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow amzing job on the car, def. deserved the award, and yes september ROTM here!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts