Oh, BTW, nice pictures of BIRD CRAP..LOL

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ZX3_Chick said:
Looks like you all had a nice turnout.
Oh, BTW, nice pictures of BIRD CRAP..LOL
Yeah, that was pretty funny, since the car had recently been washed. [:)] whats funnier is that the girls car it was on is typically the cleanest of anyones. So it seemed like some karmic intervention [hihi]

·
Registered
476 Posts
Damnit, where and when did you guys meet up for this ? I gotta pay more attention to FF. I havent been around lately and now I'm missing stuff like this.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We posted up links to all the info here somewhere. I remember Joe and I both posted about it.

It was a great turnout. After about the beginning of July, G2G's were pretty much non-existant. I couldnt even get people to meet at the Fun Ford Weekend event in August at New England Dragway. I had to go myself lol. But after proper notice, and time to plan, this "End of the Year" G2G went pretty well. Biggest turn-out I have seen yet.

There is talk of a monthly meet, on a Thursday, to take place at the Hooters in Manchester NH. I guess when we were there, the manager mentioned they have specials for car clubs and stuff. One Thursday a month, and I guess its 20% off food and drink.

Hope some more people come out for the next one. We'll make sure you know about it :)

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hotfocus said:
Wow nice turnout guys, looks like you couldnt ask for a more perfect weather.
well, it could have been warmer...and not so windy. The sun was beautiful not a cloud in the sky, but the wind and temp were downright frigid. Now I've got chapped lips...oh well. Was a good time.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, it was that way at our G2G on Saturday, too. It was beautiful out but the wind and the cold.....brrr!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts