Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'll give a list of mods done and I hope this is all but might have more

Exterior:
CF Hood, Euro grille, Exel wheels with custom made and screeming yellow painted SVT with yellow lip and black SVT decal, Baer brake kit, tints, Eibach lowering springs (2.25"??), smoked corners, LED Taillights (painted black candy), and painted third brake light (Focus is black candy, outlining is screeming yellow)

Interior:
Ford Racing Short throw shifter

Performance:
AEM Cold Air Intake, ORP, Borla Exhaust, Wayne's tune (in mail), VF Lower Engine mount, and all Royal Purple fluids

The car: 03 SVT Focus, Screeming Yellow EAP (more info in sig)

The beginning:

The least current to most current (to the best of my knowledge):

This is WITHOUT Wayne's Tune (in mail), and Borla Exhaust

The infamous "brick mod", Yah you wish you had it lol. Long story short a drunk dude threw a brick at my car, got arrested and thrown in jail, and is now heading to state court for my bills of fixing the car and the states charges of whatever.

HAHA Crazy Matt, and my friend Jason's sweet ride next to mine (thats ALL paint, no graphics or decals done himself)

Shannon and Carmen :D

I tried messin around with the new camera to make only the yellow show up in the pic and everything else grey, but that was interesting lol

56K I warned you lol...I hope theres no set amount of pics you get in a thread lol...Their all linked so I don't think it matters. Anyways here's the COMPLETE album, with pics of my car in almost all of the galleries, since all of them aren't even on here :D Enjoy!!

More pics that aren't even on here

I hope you like it :D
-Joe

·
Registered
759 Posts
too bad about those bruises on your lemon, really like how it looks though.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Very nice!! I think I liked the EAP wheels better than what you have now though, just my opinion. But great car man! I'm envious of your recaros [:D]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^ beter get there first [:D]
i really love that shot where you canceled out all the colors besides yellow [thumb]
you should have kept the eap wheels and put the yellow lip on that. looks great though [thumb]

**added**
just saw... only 144.2 to the wheels?

·
Registered
230 Posts
best focus ever, i love the rim tape, ive been contemplating doing that forever and now i know really how it looks.

job well done

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Very nice lemon man! Got a question though. Those LED tails you have, is that the stock tint that they came with or did you nightshade them?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Car looks great man! Did you pull apart the tails and paint them?

Also, I would recommend this:

Remove tails and paint the body behind the tails black so you don't see ANY yellow between the side glass and the tails as you can see in this pic.

Car needs some blacked out Machs too. [:)]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
looks pretty sweet, what did happen to those EAP wheels though? those are some spiff wheels themself

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a ton all I love my little car :D

orangesvtguy...yep that's the correct dyno before waynes tune and the borla. So yah lol...

t_bone...no those are the solid chrome ones, and then my friend Jason (kid with the silver car with orange painted graphics) painted them a candy black which is sweet.

ataru...I like that idea!!! I dunno if my friends will have time to do it anytime soon, but Jason did throw some ideas around for some paint work ;)

mofocus...Sold em. I liked em, but 3 were bent, like just the inner lip, and I didn't want em anymore lol...they drove fine and were my winter rims, nothin wrong with the front part you see, just the back, but I didn't want them anymore. Supposidly their one of a kind made for the demo SVT before they came out, since the guy I bought it from worked for SVT and took em. I got some badass winter rims now :D I'm gonna be pissed for using them as winter rims but whatever I got a great deal and it's cool. They are the disc. 5 spoke Black Ford Racing wheels. sweet!! lol :)

Thanks again all :D
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and also ataru the blacked out hids are also in the thinking :D

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Nice ride. Like the recaro's. Looks like you clean it everyday.
What tires are those?

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I'm lazy and hardly ever clean it...yah it's sad I used to clean my cars all the time, but now that it's outside everyday my mom feeds the birds and they always crap on it so it's pointless to clean it cause in 5 min it'll be dirty again.

The tires are toyo Proxes 4...real nice tires actually I like em a lot. 215/45/17

1 - 20 of 31 Posts