Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was the only one who remembered the camera ans i rodu up with 2 other foci and rode back with 2 foci, so the pics on the road r from a couple ppl. not the best quality but it is hard to take pics and race jessie at the same time, ohh and driving a standard lol.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/eve6er69/

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I got a couple pictures while I was trying to find you guys, haha. I got to talk to Brian before he left, then we looked everywhere for the rest of you guys for like an hour or so and could'nt find anyone. Way to forget your phone in your car Jesse! And way for me to not get anyone elses numbers.

But yeah, here are my few pictures. They arent the best though, they are mostly all blurry, I guess my hand isnt steady enough.

And this is the spot where a very nice looking Comp. Orange SVT sat when we went in, but seemed to have misteriously dissapeared when I came back out.

I had a good time guys, even though I didnt hang out as much as I feel I should have.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey hey hey
who went throught twice as much gas as my trusty zx3.
and u said it yourself you were suprised at how well my beast kept up, even at 135. lol

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah man. i think alot of it had to do with the fact that your car was ALOT!!!!!!! lighter than mine. but i sometimes had a hard time pulling on you, its probably cause u weigh half as much as me, and so does your car, lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
you still pulled but well have to race in a couple months cause well have the same amount of mods that tune and header gave you an awesome advantage i cant wait to get mine

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
we should of taken some pics outside owell. who's svt w/ the amber fog lights? they look sweet[hihi]

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
nah man. i think alot of it had to do with the fact that your car was ALOT!!!!!!! lighter than mine. but i sometimes had a hard time pulling on you, its probably cause u weigh half as much as me, and so does your car, lol

LOL I would have gone on that run with you but I had alteast 250lbs of stuff in the back of my car! I am in the process of moving so my car is LOADED with junk right now.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I don't think so guys. I had two people in the car plus *atleast* 250lbs in the car. Jesse your car is on a diet- you probably weighed in atleast 600lbs less. You two were pretty even in your runs right? I think you guys would pull my car pretty hard...

On another note (and another thread hijack) I need to get a HFC soon. Anyone know of any for sale cheap?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts