Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
wow i'm really diggin that black and gold look on that focus. Hope that Taco Bell was satisfying enough.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Derek's car looks so good with that combo...and yes, ToxicHell satisfied our junk food craving..lol

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
awww, u bitches shoulda called me up. I was bored as hell that day.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
And what did the state troopers think of your little g2g right next to the Post. The Troopers here don't like gear-heads grouping together in parking lots, lol

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
lookin good doug.. my euros should be on my car thursday.. i like his, though the gold ones wouldnt look good on my car...hehehe

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
2 comments damn all three of you, because i can't find anybody who want to jsut gtg like that everything has to be a big ordeal. and two how many freak'n focus forums are there

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
mmmmmmmmm chicken quesidallias

nice pics though

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
mmm... taco bell....

nice foci's. personally i think the black SVT should have the gold rims alittle darker.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
reed122 said:
And what did the state troopers think of your little g2g right next to the Post. The Troopers here don't like gear-heads grouping together in parking lots, lol
They didn't bother us a bit. We actually parked behind the Forensics Lab building next to the post and shot some other pics not posted. They had a big "bomb squad" truck there, we were tempted to park in front of it and get some shots, but we thought that may draw some attention...lol

For stvguy21.... I know what you mean. We all live about 45 mins apart, certainly not too far to drive to some middle ground, so to speak, and simply hang out with a couple of friends for the afternoon. Seems as though all too many people gripe and complain about most G2Gs..many say they'll show then don't. I don't get it myself. I'm driving about 4 1/2 hrs in May to a G2G in IL and I can't wait, it should be a blast.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
ZX4STDoug said:
Seems as though all too many people gripe and complain about most G2Gs..many say they'll show then don't.
Yup. I don't know how many G2G's a few of us tried to put together in teh MA forum that we had I don't know how many people not show cause 'it was too far' [rolleyes] or they made up some lame excuse. Anyway, nice little G2G you had there.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks like fun to me

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was, nothing formal, no bs, just hung out, took a variety of pics in local areas in the rain and then did some fine dining at the local TacoBell...all in all, a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts