Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

cell phone pic of the engine

Tell me what you think and I hope this works.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
it looks good ,
not my style i think it would look
sweet with euro top and bottom grills
and black or smoke side turn sig.s

but thats what i think ..

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on doing the sides but I'm not sure when yet. I think the top grill needs something to break it up to make it look better.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
paint them black or powder coat them black i think would look real sweet ..i think but mybe photoshop might be needed to see for sure so you dont do it then not like it

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I think you should paint the grills black. My friend just did that to his truck grill (he has one just like yours) and it looks sick. I'm just not a fan of that style of grill. But hey, it's your car man! Do what ever makes you happy driving it!

I think you should tint the side markers for sure. If you don't want to go the whole tinting route, if you just get clear ones, it will look better than the stock amber ones.

keep up the good work man!

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure about painting it black I just got it I might just throw the Ford emblem on in the middle. I think it will make a big difference. Thanks for the complements everybody.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Not bad...Not bad at all... I like it. The lights, the grills, the whole thing. Nice different look, kinda "sport elegance"!!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
the lights look awesome, I think if you added a ford emblem to the top grill AND sprayed them black itd look great

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Defintely blacken that grill. Not only will it cut down from the Mac-truck appeal, but it'll tie in with the headlights and the body a little better. Here. I made a quick-n-dirty photoshop just to give you an idea of what it would look like:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i do like the blacked out grille aolt better.

still looks good man with what you have done. we all start differently. i personally am all motor mods except for eap wheels

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bah I can't stand looking at the pictures cause I just noticed the grill isn't centered. Well I need to go fix that lol.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
tint the sidemarkers, but with some film tint and not the niteshades spray paint (unless ur gonna clear coat it afterwards). but other than that do the blacked out grille idea, and ull thanks us for it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I like it alot man. I want to get the same grill for my foci. Are those the halo head lights off ebay?

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah my halos are from ebay and no they are not HID before anybody asks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
[ffrocks] Nice job on the picts, the grill will look better with the ford in the center, but what ever you like on your ride its cool. at least its a focus not trying to sound bias or anything well maybe a little.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone for the compliments and the ideas.[;)]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts