Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email this morning saying my Fully loaded Titanium was in, and I could get everything finalized and picked up by tomorrow.

Pretty pumped to get it.

Ordered it Aug 2, got my vin number about August 23, build date was August 30, delivered from Michigan to Ontario Canada by today.

Thats pretty impressive I'd say.

Just hope there arent any of the issues I have been reading about.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Congrats. I think Ford has been ironing out the bugs since they started building them earlier this year. It happens to ever new generation of car, although more-so when it's high tech like this. My SEL's been fine :)

You'll love it.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Its taken me a while, but I finally got some pictures:

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n19/Pmac_88/New Focus/

Is it me, or does the Red Tuscany leather look a little more leathery than the black? The Red Tuscany looks like a softer leather, the black is definately a harder leather, and even looks kind of like faux leather.
I agree. But if they didn't add anything but different colored leather and plastics I couldn't imagine people spending several hundred dollars on them. So... a little softer/nicer leather and the Focus applique on the seats is enough to justify it to them I guess.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree. But if they didn't add anything but different colored leather and plastics I couldn't imagine people spending several hundred dollars on them. So... a little softer/nicer leather and the Focus applique on the seats is enough to justify it to them I guess.
I just wished I had looked into it more before ordering. Kinda wishing I had gone with that colour now.

Too late I suppose.

*edit*: I actually just got off the phone with my dealer, getting them to look into whether or not I can get those switched out.

I doubt I can, but its worth a shot.

I would assume if I can, it would have to go back to the factory.

Im crossing my fingers here; after seeing pics of that Red Tuscany interior, I am really diggin it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts