Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FUBARCUS
7,763 Posts
My first and only real mod was a rear swaybar. The factory bar came engineered with bind and made the car unpredictably snappy when I autocrossed it.

·
So mote be it
8,857 Posts
My first and only real mod was a rear swaybar. The factory bar came engineered with bind and made the car unpredictably snappy when I autocrossed it.
Did you do the rear anti-bind endlinks from TB performance too?

Good first mods would be rear lower mount (dogbone) or shortshifter will both make daily driving more engaging. If you are more of an auditory learning, try an open ended air filter like Green.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.
You will have a ton of fun with the car. Well I do anyway 🙂

My first and only mod is the Bredt short shift and the peddel spacer.

·
FUBARCUS
7,763 Posts
Did you do the rear anti-bind endlinks from TB performance too?

Good first mods would be rear lower mount (dogbone) or shortshifter will both make daily driving more engaging. If you are more of an auditory learning, try an open ended air filter like Green.
I did not but it's on my future to do list.

I went K&N with my car. Green is a great alternative. I originally wanted that but didn't want to wait 2 days shipping lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great looking ST! I love the white w/ those upgraded wheels & calipers!

The first thing I would do is tint the windows & then powder-coat those wheels all black.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
I agree on the tint. That is probably the first thing I will do as I do it with all of my vehicles. As for the wheels, I am not crazy about them. I actually prefer the wheels from the ST1 over these. Also, I don't know why but I have never been a fan of black wheels. [dunno]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts