Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just started building my fiberglass box, and im actually still kinda high from the fumes of the resin. before i start on the front part of the box, i wanted to get some ideas. id look through the millions of pictures in the photogallery... but like i said, theres like a million pictures of what i dont want, and only a handfull of pictures that i do want. could anyone post some pictures of custom enclosures please... and im mainly looking for zx3/5 enclosures... thanks :)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I used an audiophile box, modeling clay, and fiberglass to make a box, after my horrible attempts to make something from scratch.

Pic of my horrible 1st attempt.

Pic of my modified audiophile box.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know, i was toying with the idea of modding an audiophile box, but im one of those people who like to test their skills.... ive only been working fiberglass for a little over a year, and this would be/is my biggest project that ive done so far. i guess if i dont like how it turns out, theres always a backup, and probably available at a pick and pull somewhere for the same price of the materials ive had to get so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts