1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need pics..........
Show me your ride with drop springs..
must be 2006 ZX4.....
Specifically lookin at wheel well gaps......

can send pics to [email protected] if preferred...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt.. nobody has any pics?????????????????

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
email added......

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics... nice car!!! [:)]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thank you. It's kinda sad that it's an '05 that I store in the winter, and it still has 65,000 miles on it! As much as I drive for work, the wife doesn't complain when I want to do trick stuff to it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMFG... 65,000???!!!

You must drive accross the country....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not quite across the country.... I live in Mid-Mich and I have to go to Buffalo 2x per month for work. I also go to Ohio and Fort Wayne, IN alot, too...

I get a car allowance and mileage reimbursement, though, so it's not that bad. The deal with the wife was that if I have to drive it alot, then it has to be a car that I enjoy driving. Now that it looks good, I'm leaning towards tuning it!

[:D]

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
wickedlyfastST has an 06 with the eiback kit which lowers 1.2 inches in front and 1.6 incjes in back. With the stock wheels, they fill up the wheel gap nicely. If you were to get 215-45-17 rims, they are about a half inch larger then the stock 16's. There are pics of his car floating around the ST CRew thread and other threads.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
oh, I just thought you wanted to see pics to see what it would look like . . .

·
Registered
696 Posts
SportKompac1 said:
Post your e-mail address and I'll send you pics of my '05 ST. I dropped it 1 1/2", and it really makes the wheels fill out the wheel well.

Good thing the request was for ZX4's from 2006.....

[rolleyes]

[8]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm lookin to see what the 06 looks like specifically because of the front suspension changes....
Wanted to see them with aftermarket springs......

More pics please!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
tdkaye1 said:
Good thing the request was for ZX4's from 2006.....

[rolleyes]

[8]
Yes, I saw that he was looking for pics of an 06. I also saw that nobody else responded to his plea for help, which is why I posted, offering my 05 until someone with an 06 would step up to the plate.

I didn't realize that the supspension changes made for the 06 were that significant.

Don't flame a guy for honestly trying to help.

·
Registered
696 Posts
meh. I got my 2006 2 weeks ago, so thats why I have no photos. I can't speak for anyone else on why they haven't responded.

[8]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts