Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Piaa Super Plasma Pics GTX!!!

Ok well I finally got myself to buy these bulbs mainly because my driver's side was burnt for a couple of months!!

Here are some pics. Don't be fooled these lights don't really put out a purplish light but everything is crystal clear and very white. I thought they would be brighter but they are still better than stock.

Sorry I tried posting them but either my pic sizes are too large or all that's left in the msg is a link that doesn't work.

How can I put pics in my msg??

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Upload the pictures to either your PHOTO GALLERY on this site or www.photobucket.com (or a similar site).

Cut/Paste the [ IMG ] link for the picture (once uploaded to photobucket, etc) to this site and the image will show up.

Please limit image size to 800 pixels max (in either direction).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah pretty good actually but I want better!!
I installed them on saturday but I played with the adjustments last night at 24:00 so later tonight I'll meet up with my gf and sit in her car and see if I'm blinding anyone. I set them to shoot a bit further/higher

I just wish they were a bit more purple. The bulb has a very deeply purpled tint at the tip and less of a purple coating going towards the base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts