Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I change the color of the car in the picture? I saw some guy turn a sonic blue SVT into an Infra Red SVT, I just started messing around with the program, so I don't know much about it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If there's a website tutorial thing I can go to, then just give me the link.

Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
ive found that theres really no specific way to do this. whenever i do anything in photoshop, i usually just start fooling around with the setting and color tones and stuff til i get it right

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
One way I found is to select the entire region you are going to change, and then select a color close to what you want, change your paintbrush options from Normal to either Color or Hue, and paint. If you are close, then you can adjust the brightness and contrast, or the color balance to fine tune it.

But I have troubles going to black or white, or from black or white.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
^^ sort of similar to what he was saying... select the area you want to change, and then select the hue/saturation adjustment option from the menu.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Use the magic wand tool to select the area you want and then use the hue/saturation

·
Registered
6 Posts
Red RocketZx3 said:
I'd use the lasso tool instead of the magic wand. its more precise.

Use both, it's faster. Select whatever you want with the magic wand and then switch to the lasso tool to add or remove parts of the selection. To add, hold down SHIFT while you select stuff, and to subtract, hold down ALT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts