Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did this 'chop real quick, I know it's not the best, but I wanted an idea since the tire rack configurator is not up. Figured I'd share.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Just did this 'chop real quick, I know it's not the best, but I wanted an idea since the tire rack configurator is not up. Figured I'd share.
Could have fooled me, I thought it was an actual photograph until I had to look for inconsistencies in shadows.

·
Registered
647 Posts
That looks really, really nice.

Have you sent Tirerack an email letting them know your displeasure with their lack of a hatchback photo? I did. Obviously hasn't done any good yet.

BTW, I think the Borbet LV5s would look really nice too.

Tony

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks brilliant, nice job. not a photoshop expert but I really couldnt have told the difference.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks really, really nice.

Have you sent Tirerack an email letting them know your displeasure with their lack of a hatchback photo? I did. Obviously hasn't done any good yet.

BTW, I think the Borbet LV5s would look really nice too.

Tony
Thanks, and no, I haven't. I don't know why it's taken so long though! it really isn't the most complicated thing.

I've poked around on the Tire rack site just to see what wheels could fit. Unfortunately, the choice of aftermarket 18's seems really, really lame. A lot of "giovanni" type ghetto fab rims. Those BBS CK's i photoshopped only come in 19x8 and cost $1600 for a set of 4. Without tires. Ouch.

I know other rims besides the ones on tire rack will fit, but I'm not sure how to determine if they will.

Thanks for all the comments though, guys. That set up of BBS CK's 19x8 with coilovers would cost upwards of $4000. Crazy, right?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
hmm not too bad i like the wheels too. Would def want to see those on a white 5 door

·
Registered
609 Posts
that just looks RIDICULOUSLY good. have to say it again. Love the grey anyways but kinda makes me wish I had forked over the exxxtra $$ for the BBS when I ordered my Enkeis from TR.

Working at the dealer, I have seen a new Taurus with what looks to be the exact version of the European Focus ST rims

Dad has a new taurus with 19's (not in that style) but cannot help but wonder if that would work on our Foci.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Are the bolt patterns of the Taurus the same as the new Focus?

And to the OP ... nice job on the Photoshop. I also thought it looked like a normal photo ... and also noticed the inconsistent shadows. But as for the look ... DO IT!!! [;)]

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Thanks, and no, I haven't. I don't know why it's taken so long though! it really isn't the most complicated thing.

I've poked around on the Tire rack site just to see what wheels could fit. Unfortunately, the choice of aftermarket 18's seems really, really lame. A lot of "giovanni" type ghetto fab rims. Those BBS CK's i photoshopped only come in 19x8 and cost $1600 for a set of 4. Without tires. Ouch.

I know other rims besides the ones on tire rack will fit, but I'm not sure how to determine if they will.

Thanks for all the comments though, guys. That set up of BBS CK's 19x8 with coilovers would cost upwards of $4000. Crazy, right?

I didnt see theses in an antracite finish on tr.. Do they have them?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nope, I got the image of the wheels from google images. They don't have that finish on Tire rack for some reason.
Yeah, come on Tire Rack! I wish Tire Rack had more black/grey/dark rims available, I think that would look the best on my white sedan.

Also: while that pic does look sweet, I can hear the bottoming out and rubbing already [;)]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Yeah, come on Tire Rack! I wish Tire Rack had more black/grey/dark rims available, I think that would look the best on my white sedan.

Also: while that pic does look sweet, I can hear the bottoming out and rubbing already [;)]
I wonder if you call them if they could special order thEm. I was browsing cars with these and they are big in the euro crowd. They look awesome with the red centercaps too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts