Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Could you shave the "trim" and license plate area on the front bumper? this pic is not specific so if it's not good enough any zx3 front bumper will do.

·
Prăk-Tí-Kűhl
3,178 Posts
heres a better pick...but i couldn't find original...

UM race red...with body kit and some sort of decal on side

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yes, I will might take me a few days, still settling into a new job. I will get to everyone's chops real soon!

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
mmmm looks pretty good

Thanks! i am glad you like it.

I was hard to find a pic of a bodykit for your car, also I don't know if I got all the lines right as far as what is red, never really looked at a 2nd gen up close before.

·
Prăk-Tí-Kűhl
3,178 Posts
Thanks! i am glad you like it.

I was hard to find a pic of a bodykit for your car, also I don't know if I got all the lines right as far as what is red, never really looked at a 2nd gen up close before.

Yeah thats why I asked you to do it lol I couldn't get the lines just right either, but nothing that noticeable. Not exactly "race red" but still a nice color. Minus the yellow I originally did lol looks pretty cool.

But I will probably never do that unless I keep the car for 10 more years.

·
Prăk-Tí-Kűhl
3,178 Posts

If you have time try a different color...I don't care but something cool (with another body kit lol :p) if you can add a different hood and ground effects :D

try out some different rims as well...always curious what my car would look like without 15 spoke rims

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
If you have time try a different color...I don't care but something cool (with another body kit lol :p) if you can add a different hood and ground effects :D

try out some different rims as well...always curious what my car would look like without 15 spoke rims
I will work on it again when I find a different bodykit. Also this pic is not a very good one for chopping a hood on. If you could please post a a pic at an angle like swansong's ride is in post #14 it would help me out to chop a hood on.

Can you do a slame stance then a 1" drop. mudflaps,metallic grey wheels.
You're an awesome photographer! You post the most amazing pics ever! I will work on it tomorrow, however it's kind of hard to judge how low 1" should be so it will be a lil lower.

21 - 40 of 272 Posts