Focus Fanatics Forum banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
I don't have any better side shots =/ sorry. But this is somewhat the bronze.
Yes you do.

Just by opening up page 1 of your build thread, the very first pic is better.

The problem with the pic you posted in this thread is the crappy resolution. You need to understand that when you want a specific part of a photo altered, it needs to show up in the pic in the first place. The pic below, I wouldn't even touch, there is no detail in the wheels to do anything with.

If you want a better job done on the chop, post a better pic.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes you do.

Just by opening up page 1 of your build thread, the very first pic is better.

The problem with the pic you posted in this thread is the crappy resolution. You need to understand that when you want a specific part of a photo altered, it needs to show up in the pic in the first place. The pic below, I wouldn't even touch, there is no detail in the wheels to do anything with.

If you want a better job done on the chop, post a better pic.
Yeah well the reason behind not posting the first pic is because it doesn't show the whole car. Therefor I post one that does. If the chop can't be done, then oh well it can't. No feelings hurt here.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Turns out someone did very close wheels in gold, so I used the gold directly and tried to darken it a bit (and did a random shade of the gold) so see if this helps (you can tell my photo I found is much higher resolution than yours haha):

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
Can someone please chop these wheels:

Onto this car:

Many thank you's in advance.

Oh, let me know if you need a different angle of the car...

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts
HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!! Thank you! That looks amazing!

261 - 272 of 272 Posts