Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

thats my car

add the front bumper and lip below since i will be bying it

i want the side skirts and front lip painted black.. i dunno about the two tone anymore so i want to see what that will look like

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah because im getting the whole bumper/lip for a really good price, already painted to match my car.. my svt bumper is broke and in serious need of body work. ill settle for the zx3 front with the lip for noww

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
If you're already BUYING it, why do you need the Photoshop? (Impatient, are we?) [;)]

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
because i want the front lip, back lip, and side skirts painted black

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
^^ Oh yeah - duh. That's what I get for not reading everything. Sorry!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanksss. i actually like it any other input??

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
one more fav oregon, can you do the above with a black pillars and roof. and the creases out on the cf hood color matched

·
Registered
0 Posts
Definitely Stick with the Red and do the two-toned top like you were planning to do, the Black Lip and Skirt looks a little unfinished and JDM if ya know what I mean. It just doesn't flow [thumb]

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
orrrrrrrrrr

where u at on this one?? lol

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm back, and I'm on it...but is this what you're asking for on the hood or did you want the body color going from the creases out to the edges of the hood?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Definitely just do the top two-toned, with the skirts and all being black it looks a little 2 rice IMO. [thumb]

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
crease out...but dont know if im happy with a darker color on top. hey orr.

try the stock pic with the bumper. and cf hood with silver on top from body line up and black pin stripe.. sorry if askin for too much lol .

or work with some lighter color on top.. hookl me up im so confused on paint haha..

like 4 or 5 different colors on top if u got the time..

thanks again

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
or work with some lighter color on top.. hookl me up im so confused on paint haha..
like 4 or 5 different colors on top if u got the time..
you think you're confused?...you got my head spinning [chairfall]. So anyway, I'm recycling some work here from the last time you wanted a chop done, just to make it easier. I'll give you three colors for now:

Off here till Saturday.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts