Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets play a game

ill choose a car and well all photoshop it, this way everyone uses the same platform but we all get a different outcome[;)]

i say lets start w/ the new ZX4

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
need larger pics to really work on it. something around 800x600 pixels would be great. if you have a small picture to work with, it's pretty hard to do anything and make it look GOOD.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ill try and find some other pics, this one works for me as a start for now

·
Registered
39 Posts
it looks like a slash between a VW Jetta and a Honda Civic........ewww, are they comin out with a nice version of the ZX3 as well? Cause to be honest with you i think that the sedans are fugly.

·
Registered
476 Posts
scironzts said:
need larger pics to really work on it. something around 800x600 pixels would be great. if you have a small picture to work with, it's pretty hard to do anything and make it look GOOD.
Agreed. If you can find some bigger ones Im in.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for S&G heres my other little one

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
sexy2002svt said:
the back looks like a tsx

Are you trying to imply that it is a TSX? And personally I dont really think the new focus and the tsx look anything alike.

And nice chops mofocus I like em.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, i dont have photoshop so i have to keep cycling between MS Paint, and "Photsosuite"

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
ZETEC3 said:
Are you trying to imply that it is a TSX? And personally I dont really think the new focus and the tsx look anything alike.

And nice chops mofocus I like em.
My bad, i meant to say that the rear of the car reminds me of the rear of a TL, not a tsx, mainly in the taillights

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
here ya go. i did all of this on mspaint so dont rag on it too badly. didnt see anyone put wheels on it so here goes.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
these didnt turn out as well but oh well

·
Registered
764 Posts
Now you almost have the ford falcon

1 - 20 of 91 Posts