Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone put these wheels on my car. I'm thinking of buying them.

The best angle I have to match (I know it will be off):

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, rep added!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
damn someone beat me too it lol.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice...punk! Guess what, I'm going to still try to give you a rep point cuz that was sweet!!! lol

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
i say buy them off me with the bonus money u have.buy sap front bumper, then sell ur red bumper to cover costs of sap/wheels

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol the bonus wasn't that much...lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
wrong area to post this and having to bribe people with rep points to do a favor [:(] what this coming to... rep points are lame if this is what its come to

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
^^^ there is some people that dont even know about the reputation points... and some other that got helped never give you one, actually, some of them never go back to the threads (i did that once)... so rep points are lame like you said...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i dont think the system itself is lame, i think how its being used is lame... like some twisted form of currency.... there are tons of thread that people are posting they will give you rep points if you do something... that shouldnt be the reason people help eachother out...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I didn't photoshop that for rep points, you make it sound a little like people are only out to help to get rep points and might ignore a question they can answer if they are afraid they won't get any. Strange...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I didn't photoshop that for rep points, you make it sound a little like people are only out to help to get rep points and might ignore a question they can answer if they are afraid they won't get any. Strange...
we are not saying that you did because of the rep, and i know a lot of people dont care about it, but is kind of lame that "we" are giving rep points for nothing... and theres is a lot of people who really had help other in the past and have been around for many time and they dont even have more than i do...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
yeah i wasnt saying you did it solely for that reason, just that its sad someone has to put that in the title or in the thread at all.... it shouldnt matter. I do tons of photoshops for people never ask or care about rep points, if someone gives it, ok w.e. if they dont im not heart broken... just dont think people should have to announce that a rep point is on the line for helpful info. people should just help to help....

good work for you its a good photoshop.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ahh ok, I agree with all that, I didn't realize you guys were generalizing.

At any rate, let us know if you get those wheels and post up some pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts