·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just think Black and Blue is just getting to old

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks great man. I like the euro clock and hvac bezel in there.
A brighter set of wheels would definitely set your car off.
Can't wait to see the new look.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
wow so many little touches! if only i had a nice enough camera to take night pics like you...

love the euro hvac bezel AND the functional euro hood latch!

excellent job on the final photoshopped pic, i need to do one of those too...

as loudfocus said, brighter wheels like maybe some ASAs in silver could look amazing, i'm thinking about them for mine as well

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
yeh i agree with these guys. brighter rims would make your ride stand out and make u fall in love with your car all over again,lol. but nice pics!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Silver wheels would look great on your car.

Glossy black would too but as you said you are getting tired of blue and black so don't pay any attention to this last sentence[:p]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys and gals. im getting the goods tomorrow and im not posting till i can get another car wash, cars dirty again :(
i like that last pic, how did you do that?
photoshop my friend. it is two layers with the top layer erased over a pic with the hood opened.
wow so many little touches! if only i had a nice enough camera to take night pics like you...

love the euro hvac bezel AND the functional euro hood latch!

excellent job on the final photoshopped pic, i need to do one of those too...

as loudfocus said, brighter wheels like maybe some ASAs in silver could look amazing, i'm thinking about them for mine as well
the camera is not all that nice, its just a little 8mp sony camera, wait till i get a canon 50d [deviltail]
and im getting another set of wheels in May, they are kinda like asa, but these are true euro, there made in germany. they are Keskin KT4 in silver.

again im posting the new look until i get a chance.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
love how it came together! glad to see that euro HVAC all lit up correctly, it looks so much better in your car then it did in mine!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks
love how it came together! glad to see that euro HVAC all lit up correctly, it looks so much better in your car then it did in mine!
looks better... it fits better. kinda wished it worked out for you, thanks again.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
love this car

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
great looking car

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys.

here is the new look!
i love the new look, the black wheels are just to dark for the car.

the car is dirty again :(
it needs a bath

i cant wait till daylight too see these puppies in light. ill take another photoshoot once the car is washed an all.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys

1 - 20 of 33 Posts