Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im soon to have my new goodies on so i thought id do a lil photoshoot.

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
lmao at stoners only!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha, i actually noticed those writings after the shoot as i was about to leave
its an old Circuit City
nice lil shoot dean you still have one of the nicest 5 doors here!
thanks man!
and soon to be nicer[deviltail]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
where's that hot euro ass you've been talkin about? lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice foci!

Stoners only,hahahahaha nice shot!

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
You have the tails I want!!!! And what bumper is that? I dont like aftermarket bumpers, but that one has my eye...

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks very Nice and i gett ask you now You own the taillights i want for my hatch My question is where did you buy them??? and do they wire right up (plug n play) or is it a big mees??? becuase i hate my stock tails and i have had my eyes on them for a while now i just need to know how these wire up before i buy them??? Please tell lol

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
You have the tails I want!!!! And what bumper is that? I dont like aftermarket bumpers, but that one has my eye...
its the rs collections replica front bumper. he's the one to convince me to buy that front bumper. lol.

lookin good deadly. nice lil shoot u had there.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you everyone for your comments
where's that hot euro ass you've been talkin about? lol
its on the way[:D]
Looks very Nice and i gett ask you now You own the taillights i want for my hatch My question is where did you buy them??? and do they wire right up (plug n play) or is it a big mees??? becuase i hate my stock tails and i have had my eyes on them for a while now i just need to know how these wire up before i buy them??? Please tell lol
they are the Eurostar LED tail lights, i got them at www.jdmautolights.com for i think about $240ish. and they are not plug and play. there are two wires the need to be switched and the plastic on the plugs need to be cut off and ghetto riged to fit the stock plugs. other than that, there great tail lights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts