Focus Fanatics Forum banner

221 - 240 of 5652 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I like the first one, but it looks like that second one was taken out in the open at midday.
Well I do live in TX. This was shot at 7am. Yup. Sun is out at about 6 here...and already 90 degrees
Ray

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
Well I do live in TX. This was shot at 7am. Yup. Sun is out at about 6 here...and already 90 degrees
Ray

Posted via FF Mobile
1. WTF are you doing up at 7:00 AM. Oh yeah, that's right, most people have decent jobs with good hours.

2. If that's 7:00 AM then I'd hate to be out at 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Yup. Its super humid and hot here between 11am -7pm. Summer in TX is crazy.

I actually was going to sleep in. but my roommate woke me up. Early. He locked himself out. So I just decided to
Just go out and shoot.

Ray

Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Was transferring some Vinyl to Digital ... and decided to take a couple of photos while waiting ...

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Yeah ... I was going for the colors more. And the little Timing Light is actually in focus.

Saw this when it was spinning and had to take it.

-Ray-

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Everyone takes such great pictures! [:)] I wish I had more time to "focus" on getting better lol Got the book understanding exposure, so far so good. Still think my stuff is under par [mecry] oh well..no more mommy shots haha....just playing around and took some of my car....crappy yep I know so no judging lol still trying to figure out all the settings on this damn camera...[facepalm]

IMG_8187 by designslady2011, on Flickr

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
Everyone takes such great pictures! [:)] I wish I had more time to "focus" on getting better lol Got the book understanding exposure, so far so good. Still think my stuff is under par [mecry] oh well..no more mommy shots haha....just playing around and took some of my car....crappy yep I know so no judging lol still trying to figure out all the settings on this damn camera...[facepalm]

IMG_8187 by designslady2011, on Flickr
Would have been a good clear picture if not for the clipped front and rear. Good exposure, focus, etc.

EDIT:
Looking again, maybe it's a little warm.

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
I NEVER do portraits, but I had to snap this. She was staring at me as I say on the floor next to her and her mom. I snapped 5 shots while she looked at me. The mom watched me, but didn't say anything. I should have given her one of my cards. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Very rarely is the focus this perfect at f2. 800 ISO.

baby_composite by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Would have been a good clear picture if not for the clipped front and rear. Good exposure, focus, etc.

EDIT:
Looking again, maybe it's a little warm.
I know right....it's ok the more i play with it the better I'll get [hihi] I could play in lightroom with it but didn't. So how do I not have it looking so warm?

Amazing pics of the lil girl [:)]

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
I know right....it's ok the more i play with it the better I'll get [hihi] I could play in lightroom with it but didn't. So how do I not have it looking so warm?

Amazing pics of the lil girl [:)]
Change the white balance either in camera or in post processing if you shot RAW. Probably sunny for this one.

Thanks.
That's the same pic of the baby except cropped and enlarged face. I wish I knew who the mom was. That one might look good printed and framed.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Change the white balance either in camera or in post processing if you shot RAW. Probably sunny for this one.

Thanks.
That's the same pic of the baby except cropped and enlarged face. I wish I knew who the mom was. That one might look good printed and framed.
thanks for the tip [:)]

That portrait would def look fab framed [hihi] use it in your portfolio [:)]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
If you took photos at an event ... you are allowed to use it. As long as the portfolio states it was an event shot.

But yea, if you are just walking around and took a photo of a person ... you need permission to post up online.

-Ray-

·
Banned
8,043 Posts
Ordered my Sigma 10-20mm this morning! Can't wait! C'mon Adorama, ship that sucker!

Hope I get a good copy and don't have to deal with returns and shipping...

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Nice. Congrats on your purchase.

Look forward to seeing what you capture with your new lens.

-Ray-

221 - 240 of 5652 Posts