Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea if this is in the right forum but I can't seem to find the exterior mods forum anymore.

I am going to procure a carbon fiber trunk lid sometime in the next few months and plan to compliment it with a carbon hood as well. I have dark tint and since my car is an se, black pillars and mirrors. It's a silver 08 four door se. I am planning to get an 09 coupe bumper for the black insert in the bottom as well.

Now here is the request. Could someone chop together a black overlay that would go from the front of the car e.g. evo X looking front, to the carbon hood, the roof, the carbon trunk, and down to the faux diffuser in the bumper? I would love the help :) lol I know it's a big request, but I only have paint lol

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Here are two silver 08s to get an idea.

And here is the front of my car, if you need it, let me know and I can get more pics.

[/IMG]

EDIT: The idea of the front end but a continuation to the hood, roof, trunk, and back

·
Registered
444 Posts
It'll be quite hard to that transformation but I'm sure it's feasible. Visit our Photography thread and I'm sure they'll help you.

·
Registered
578 Posts
i did some doodling in paint.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
yes that would be it. sorry i dont have a cadd program right now. a little RS flava for our cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts