Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These components seem really popular over at diymobileaudio.com and caraudio.com. They're also dirt cheap at $70 shipped. I would like to upgrade to components, but do not want to spend alot of cash. I hear these are fantastic for the price. Any opinions?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have a set waiting to go in next weekend. I also heard about them over on diyma and figured for $70 I can't go wrong. I will post my thoughts after installation.

·
Registered
235 Posts
These components seem really popular over at diymobileaudio.com and caraudio.com. They're also dirt cheap at $70 shipped. I would like to upgrade to components, but do not want to spend alot of cash. I hear these are fantastic for the price. Any opinions?
I just installed these today and they are amazing for the price. I ran all new 14 gauge wire from the amp to the doors and up to the tweeters. I mounted the tweeters in the A-Pillar the woofers in the door. Now, I can't compare these to any other components because they are my first set and my first major install, but they are a huge improvement over my older high end line Phoenix Gold coaxials. I mounted the tweeters like this http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38480&highlight=tweeter+mount since the flush mounting basket wont fit. I just dabbed some hot glue on the back so they dont ever pop out. When you pop in a good CD, it sounds as if it is live and your listening to it as it was recorded.

Overall, I would highly recommend these and now see (or should I say hear) what everyone over on DIYMA is raving about. Can't be beat for $70 [thumb]

I'll try to snap some pictures tomorrow of the finalized system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts