Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im ed...

just joined these boards, have hung out on some others. whats the philly scene look like around here, whos representin?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
. . . . B O R I N G . . . .

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
yeoo..i live in ne philly. doesnt look like the philly scene is too popular on here.. other than the chessesteak fans..lol where u at in philly?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey at least you guys have Foci on this board close to you. I have no one. I am a lone FF member where I live.
Hey, if you have time, send me one of those Cheesesteaks would ya?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
aww im sowwy.. lol wish i would known, i drove my focus to Florida in October, i woulda stopped thru and brought you a cheesesteak.. in a pizza-delivery type heat bag of course so you wouldnt have to microwave..loll

·
Registered
881 Posts
I gotta rep South Philly up in here, If you got a problem shut the .f.uck up before I go Guido on your ass. And by the way If you live in philly you know Geno's sucks donkey compared to Tony Luke's.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
well i gotta agree, i like genos, but tony lukes rocks..even steves prince of steaks is bangin.. however i had my xmas party for work last night n made my way to my girls house on federal street n genos was a good way to end the night at 4 am...lolll now im work, grrr!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts